Friday 2 March 2012

The beginning..

Bismillah..
Well..well..well..after so long I'm thinking of having my own movie blog and today, tadaaaa.. here I am!! (itupun sebab my bff, azirk yg tolong create..haha..thanks babe)

So..why it HAS TO BE a movie blog? why? why?
It is because.. i like to watch movie so much! i 'm very particular on the story line, who is the actors/actresses,directors..I watched movie since I was young..my abah like to watch movie too and that is why people always said 'bapa borek anak rintik' (perumpamaan tu pun aku terpaksa call my friend, uncle don coz i'm totally like blank after the word 'bapa'..can u guys imagine how terrible my bahasa is..
so do forgive me if I wrote something that u guys don't really understand)

I like to watch all kind of movies..english, malay, chinese, tamil or hindi.. my fav is hindi movie :) Abah did mentioned that my tok did brought him to cinema and they watched 'BOBBY' .. if i was there, definitely will offer diri nak ikut skali..huhu

okay.. that's it for now, will continue next time with the first movie review..

No comments:

Post a Comment